Full-Time Class Offerings
A unique aspect of full-time training is that courses are offered not only to high school students but also to adults. Students may choose from the following Career Majors.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology & Communication
- Business Management & Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
FULL-TIME ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Enrollment Procedures for Adult Students:
- Contact our full-time programs office
- Set up an assessment and interest inventory analysis
- Meet with our Student Services Coordinator
- Apply for financial aid or make other payment arrangements
- Begin class
Enrollment Procedures for High School Students:
- Visit our campus
- Learn about programs
- Enroll with your high school counselor
For additional information about our Full-Time Programs, contact:
- Nancy Seeley, Student Services Coordinator, at 390-9591 or email.
- Pat Jordan, Director of Educational Services, at 390-9591 or email.
- Program Instructor
The Business Development Center offers training for new technologies, to strategic planning for business ventures, to specialized safety training for the workplace, we offer services to develop, enhance and ensure the success of local businesses.
- Adult Career Development - over 30 different types of training to choose from: General Interest Areas to Security Guard Training and much more.
- Business & Industry Training - training tailored to meet the needs of your business.
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Fire Training Center
- Small Business Management - offers business owners a step-by-step process for creating and growing a successful business.
- Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network - helps you locate and successfully compete for federal, state, and local contracts.
For information about any of the training programs, contact Justin Smedley, Director of Business & Industry.
Enroll by Mail
Use your VISA or MasterCard or make your check or money order payable to EOC Tech. Send your enrollment form and payment to: Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center, 4601 North Choctaw Road, Choctaw, Oklahoma 73020
Enroll by Phone
Have your VISA or MasterCard handy and call during our regular office hours. Call 390-9591 to enroll by phone..
Enroll by FAX
Use your VISA or MasterCard. Complete the enrollment form. FAX to 390-9598
Enroll in Person
Visit the EOC Tech during our regular office hours.