EMT Admission Requirements
EMT Basic/Intermediate/Paramedic Class
- NO Felony convictions
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- All students will be given a random drug screen test in class from Sur Scan
- Documentation of the following information for enrollment:
Intermediate and Paramedic students will provide a copy of:
• Current State and National Registry EMT license
• Anatomy and Physiology class transcript
• AHA/BLS Health Care Provider Card or ARC CPR Professional Rescuers card
All shot records and background checks are due no later than the first day of class.Immunizations
Documentation of the following information is required for enrollment:
- Proof of (2) PPD's (tuberculosis) within the last 365 days or chest x-ray if positive reactor.
- Proof of (2) MMR's (after 18) or (1) MMR (before 18) and (1) Rubeola, or laboratory report showing positive serological titers for Mumps, Rubella & Rubeola.
- Proof of Varicella-Zoster (chicken pox) Immunization or a laboratory report showing positive serological titers for Varicella-Zoster.
- Proof of (3) Hepatitis B vaccines or signed form declining vaccines or laboratory report showing positive serological titers for Hepatitis B.
OSBI (405) 848-6724 Request a search of Name Based, Sex Offender and Mary Ripper Violoent Offender, ALL THREE BOXES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REPORT MUST BE STAMPED! This must be dated within 30 days of the start of class.
Group One - www.gp1.com/students Follow the online directions and print a receipt to turn in with your records.
TABE Reading Test OR Compass Test OR Assoc. degree OR National Registry Basic License (Basic EMT Only)