About EOC Tech
Message from the Superintendent
The educational venture you will experience while at EOC Tech will provide you with an opportunity to develop a salable skill, be employed, and become a contributing citizen of our society. I urge you to take advantage of the opportunities you will have in the classroom as well as in the shop and laboratories. You will find that the entire staff has a sincere interest in you as an individual and will assist you in reaching your occupational goal.
Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center (EOC Tech) was constructed in 1982 on an eighty-acre site in Eastern Oklahoma County, just north of Choctaw, Oklahoma. The facility has 101,081 square feet of floor space and hard surface parking for over 500 cars. All classrooms are air-conditioned. New and complete ventilation systems and safety equipment are installed in all shops. All shops and labs are equipped with the latest models of equipment and each training program is completely equipped to handle training experiences for all students.
Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center serves the school districts of Choctaw, Harrah, Jones and Luther.
EOC Tech is accredited by the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education and the Oklahoma State Department of Education.
Several programs have also been credited by their related professional organizations. These include:
- Graphic Arts by the Printing Industry of America
- Early Child Development and Education by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Automotive Technology by the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- Carpentry and Masonry by the American General Contractors (AGC)
- Welding by the American Welding Society (AWS)
Empowering individuals, employers, and communities to achieve success.
Excellence through education and training.
- Service: We value open communication and are committed to providing quality services and opportunities.
- Professionalism: We value ethical practices and encourage personal and professional growth.
- Recognition: We value the accomplishments of students and staff.